Monday, September 29, 2008

Fun Saturday






















Saturday we headed out to a Settler's Celebration in a nearby town. It was a blast! There were a ton of things for the boys to try. We did woodworking, horse rides, made toys and necklaces, made homemade apple cider and tried it and how much work it takes to make cornmeal ( the old fashioned way). Chatted with a real blacksmith and saw his creations. Learned to walk on stilts and play with other settler's toys. Learned all about settler's clothing. It was a blast for the family and we will definatly check it out again next year. I hope that you enjoyed the pics... it was definatly a great photo oppurtunity.




Thanks for stopping in... more posts soon!




I am in a rare postition when I have a lot to post but I need to space them out..so stay tuned in the next few days.




Much love to all!




Tammi and the boys!







1 comment:

The Vrabecs said...

Looks like fun. I wish we had more stuff like that around here!