Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Down on the Farm

Isn't he cute?
Me and the boys by the tractor
Tim and the boys
Feeding the goats
Aw...who doesn't love goats
Great barn
Climbing and being silly
sheep
sheering
still sheering

We checked out a local farm on Saturday. It was a super neat place and the kids loved it. We did not do the wagon ride to the pumpkins yet...but we will be going back for that activity for sure. We saw sheep getting sheered, feed the critters and bought some fall goodies for decorations. I am sooo excited for Fall this year. We had such a nice warm summer... and now I am ready for the cool down, color change that fall provides. Enjoy the pictures. More soon.





Thanks for stoppin by.





Much love!





Tammi and the boys





3 comments:

Jenna said...

Ok I have to say, I do not love goats, but that's just me, and my job requires me to like them, however I am partial to sheep. I just love farms, looked like a fun one too!!

Vicky said...

You do the coolest stuff with your boys!

Sam said...

That looks like so much fun!!! You are going to be loving autumn, how exciting!!