Thursday, September 04, 2008

Airplane show


So, this past weekend we headed to an airplane show if you will. It was pretty neat to see the planes flying... but I had no idea how expensive this hobby is and maybe my husband would have liked to keep it that way. We had a photographer for the event... all pictures were taken by Tanner.... enjoy!






Okay we put Evan in the bag our chairs came in..... :)
Not sure what this is of...but you can see the USAF museum which I HIGHLY reccommend if you are ever in the area... it is free...and AMAZING!





Okay no more procrastination... I have got to clean my house :( boo!!!
Thanks for popping in on us!
Enjoy your day!
Much love to all!
Tammi and the boys

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Tanner! We will be in your neck of the woods for the AF marathon on 9/20. We will be cheering on Brian's "little" brother Nathan. We have rooms on base and dinner set up thru the race on Fri.pm. We would love to see you all! Possibly Sat after the race if you are free? Here is my e-mail msladybug02@hotmail.com.