Monday, May 28, 2007

Todays adventures









Today's adventures! We took the boys and Abbey out to the lake. Here is the boats (blog) debut. Okay so we have nicknamed it the SS Turd. It is not much to look at but we have a blast on it. We went up spent some time on the boat, ate lunch, scoped out some new camping spots and headed home for dinner with Kim, Avery, Billie and Abbey.


Guess I have to mention the fire pics. It was crazy! We were in a cove area fishing and eating some lunch when we see this boat on fire. It looked like not too big of a deal a first... but before long there was not much left. Everyone got off safe and sound but it was quite a sight to see. Everyone on the lake was hanging out watching the show.


We have been trying to spend lots of time with friends. We have lots of good friends who are getting ready to say farewell. Tim and I have decided that we will continue to hold down the fort here for a while longer.

We are excited for camping and boating and exciting that summer is upon us. I got a lot of sun today... and as you can see I threw in another scary pic that I took of myself.

Thanks for stopping.

Much love to all...

Tammi and the boys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It may not be the most glamorous picture of you Tammi, but it shows that your having fun!!!

- Melissa

Sam said...

Tammi, I love the pics...especially of you! I miss you & am counting the days when you'll be here!!! Wow, a boat on fire...not something you see everyday.