Sunday, May 13, 2007

So much for Karma....

Well about a month and a half ago I went on a girls shopping day with my friend Billie. While I am on my spree I get a call from Tim.... "I just hit a car in the parking lot of Hollywood video". So, Tim backed into someone accidentally. He got the boys out of the car and went and searched Hollywood Video for the owner of the vehicle. Well, he talked to the guy. The guy said he would get in looked at and call Tim with the amount of the repairs.. He called last week with a fair price. Well on Friday my car was parked in the parking lot of the North branch ( by the mall) . Someone hit my new car square in the front. They did a good bit of damage. They did not tell me. In fact another customer saw what happened and jotted down a license plate. When the cops arrived I gave that information to him and he said without a vehicle discription or anything it is pretty much worthless. I guess that there is still a sliver of hope...BUT it is doubtful. So my new car, smashed. one month to the day old since the day I got it! And the license plates arrived yesterday.

Okay so I was a bit whiney! I mean all in all it is just a car... it just matters that we are safe abd sound. But it sure would be nice if someone would have just come forward, I guess maybe what Karma means is that ...the drivers of the car that hit and ran will have thier Karma come back on them.

In other news...Tanner's testing went well. He did great! We learned lots of neat tricks to get all that is going on with him under control. We are hopeful that we have the tools to help him address this stuff. I am so excited about that. He has some more presciptions to take, but all in all I think that it will be a wonderful thing.... Follow up in one month! Thanks to everyone for the emails and thinking of him.


No comments: