Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I feel safe!

To friends and family back home,

In light of the recent events at Fort Dix... I feel safe! I know that Tim and I were in your thoughts since we live on a military base. It did get my attention since that is where Tim was stationed when I met him and it is so close to home. Thank God this threat was caught BEFORE any lives were lost. It is always a good reminder to keep us on our toes in America, it could happen again. I am very thankful that we have not let our guard down. Thanks again for thinking of us! Love to all!

Tammi, Tim and the boys

1 comment:

Mom Mc said...

Yes it did get my attention too.The news here said there was a planned attack on one of the military bases and then went to a commercial!!! Hate when they do that so of course we sat rivited to the TV. So very very glad that they averted it. God keep you ALL safe.