Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's day!


Happy Mommy's day to me! A lot of my blog followers will be very happy to hear about my mother's day present from the boys... a new camera!! Yeah! This is a snap shot of the boys taken with the new camera shortly after I opened it! It is a Kodak Easy share! I love it! I was pretty suprised, I knew that we were thinking about one but I didn't think that we would be getting it this soon... so yippee!!
You may notice is the picture Evan looks naked...well actually, he is fresh from a shower. Yes they bathed before bed last night but Evan woke up with the " Mother of all dirty diapers" Luckily it was Mother's day so Tim handled that..... thanks Evan. :) I told that story for Angela's benefit... that will help the 30 seconds you thought about babies pass quickly...hee hee!
Lastly, take a look at my HORRIBLE bedroom furniture in the background. Yes I have gotten my husband to agree that we need a new bedroom set, it only took 6 years of marriage. That will be delivered Monday, goodbye old furniture! I will not miss you!
Happy Mother's Day to all of my fellow mothers! Enjoy your day!
:)
Love to all! Tammi and the boys!

1 comment:

Sam said...

whooo hooo! More pictures please!!! Happy Mom's Day!!!