Tuesday, May 15, 2007

16? I knew the kid was awesome!


I hope that this is legible. This is a sheet that Tanner brought home for Mother's Day! Along with a flower that he planted from seeds. He was so excited for "Mommy's Day". I think the answers are pretty cute. I especially like the favorite food. Tim wrote in my card from the boys,"Have all the meat you want on us!" I think that is Tanner's favorite food for sure!
Anyway, I thought it might be good for a smile! Happy day to you all!
Gotta get this show on the road!
Much love,
Tammi and the boys!

7 comments:

eftekasat3 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sam said...

Tammi, I absolutely love this!!! I laughed so hard and then told Brian what Nolan said over lunch. TOO ADORABLE! We missed you, glad you are back in the blogging sphere.

The Vrabecs said...

Hi Tammi,
Sam told me about this post and it's just too cute!! Your boys are absolutely adroable!

Cheyna (Sam's friend from Crestucky)

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing...I like how he thinks your FAVORITE thing to do is the the dishes and laundry. Now that's a how sad somebody!

Bethalow said...

This is the cutest thing ever!

Sam said...

Oops, I meant to say TANNER!!! Who occupies my mind???

Bengela said...

I love meat too!