Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The best words EVER!!

So, after dinner we took a bike ride. Boy am I out of shape. I mean I really did know that but I could really see it as we were riding such long bike rides last year this time. I will have to build back up to it. I love bike riding!!

When we tucked Evan in for night night he said , " I love you!" I was so excited that I yelled for Tim from his snack ( ice cream ) in the kitchen and I grabbed the video camera. :) I know it is a silly video but there is nothing better then those 3 words.


Evan is sick today! He is running a fever so we are staying home and snuggling up. Tanner is a bit sick too I am not sure if he will stay home or not.


Thanks for stopping in.... much love to all


4 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

Awwwe! How adorable!!! That's got to be the best thing ever! Can't wait til Avery Grace says those words. Her new favorite word is poop so we may be a long ways off from "I love you"! Ha Ha

Mom Mc said...

Sooo sweet! I love watching all your videos with the boys in action.

liz said...

That is so awesome! Austin's saying all sorts of new things every day now, but not that! Hopefully our little men will play soon. Even's the coolest. The absolute best part was Tim giving him ice cream, what a great dad! Chris would have had my head.

Bengela said...

That's awesome! How cute! You made me want to have kids for like 30 seconds :)