Friday, August 01, 2008

Live bugs at the library

Well yesterday was an exciting day... we headed to the library to check out BUGS! There was an Entomology student from Ohio state that brought all of the fun bugs for us to see. Evan was home napping with Dad ( he was having a rough day) So, just Tanner and I went. Tanner LOVED it. In fact he was the last kid left asking all about the creepy crawlers. He touched everything you could touch and was really interested. He also did a great job of raising his hand and asking questions during the presentation. I am thinking he is ready for kindergarten ( only a few weeks left until the big day) Anyway it was a fun thing to do and I am glad that we did. We also got our weekly supply of books.





Petty the bugs

Let me see

more touching

Being shown to the group
scary stuff!
Stick bugs
touching a stick bug

hey lady you have a stick bug on your shoulder.
On a side note I ran into an old friend. Someone I knew in Cheyenne and I hadn't seen in 4 years!! I recognized that I knew her right away but couldn't place her at first. But then again since I do not really know anyone here it was easy to realize it must have been someone from Cheyenne. The funny thing is that she has 2 boys and is also pregnant and due in September.
Small world!
Thanks for checkin in on us today!
Much love to all!
Tammi and the boys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its good to know about it? where did you get that information?

Sam said...

Who did you see? You can't post like that and not put details!!! The only person I can think of is Stacy Elshire, but has it been 4 years since we've seen them?