Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Project time

For those of you that know my wonderful husband you know he can't stay happy long without a project. So we packed up the kids and headed to good ole' Lowes. Project De Jour: Shelves in the garage so that we can park both vehicles in our 2 car garage.....what a crazy concept!



Okay so I waited for him to be all done and took a picture. 2 trips to Lowe's ...why is it that every project requires more then one trip to the home improvement store???

Everything has a place and everything in it's place...pretty much the motto that Tim lives by.







Evan looking at the camera


Tanner looking at the camera


Both lookin in the general direction of the camera




Finished project!



On a side note.... please feel free to notice how Evan is dressed. This is camaflouge shorts, orange shirt and black and gray crocs. Okay for those of you that know me you know that I usually tried to keep my boys dressed fairly nicely. Well I have lost the battle with Mr. Evan Harrison. He ABSOLUTELY marches to the beat of his own drum. He will not have it for a second. While Tanner would not think about getting dressed without my approval to this day. But Evan, not so much. Evan comes in at 5:30 am EVERY morning and cuddles with Tim and by about 6:30 ( when Tim gets in the shower) Evan heads in to get dressed. He will wear what he wants to wear...he must. He has his favorites and some are REALLY scary. We fought it for a long time and we realized we cannot win. On this day he came in and I said... "Evan that really doesn't match" he replied, " Mom the shorts are camaflouge they match anything I want!" :)



I mean like I told Tim how can you argue with that logic...really!





Well thanks for poppin in on us!

Much love!

Tammi and the boys!

5 comments:

Terri and Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terri and Scott said...

Wow...scary. I can't tell you how much Tim sounds like Scott. Scott isn't happy (and won't rest) until everything is in the place he wants it...that's why we have everything unpacked and put away within 4 days of moving into a new house. The garage looks great. Funny story about Evan. I may have this same battle with Logan soon...

Joanne said...

Jadzia is the same way.......and her outfits get pretty colorful! As for the home improvement projects......2 trips to the store sounds like heaven....we have been "working on our addition" for 3 years!

Sam said...

Nicely done! I have agree with Evan. I dress Nolan in almost any t-shirt with his camo shorts, but I never claimed to know anything about what camo trends are.

Bengela said...

the garage looks great! who did you run into from cheyenne?