Monday, July 21, 2008

Results so far....

I don't know how this quiz works and if everyone can see the results...but so far the totally non-scientific poll says we have a 75% chance of girl tomorrow and a 25% chance of boy... get your votes in now the Ultrasound is first thing in the morning!


It has been SOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot here! We had a fun weekend and went to the Dayton Air show... I will try to post those pictures soon. For today we have to get ready to go to the water park to try and beat the heat!


Thanks for stopping!
Much love for all!

Tammi and the boys

2 comments:

Sam said...

Like I said, I'm still not sure, because I'm not seeing you in person to get a vibe. But Nolan has said every single time, GIRL when I show him your pic & I've asked both ways...Boy or girl? Girl or Boy? Anyway...he's been right all summer with guesses, so I am siding with Nolan. I think you'll be buying lots of pink soon! :)

Debbie said...

Good luck!! I voted pink for you and we can't wait to hear the news.