Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Date night!

Okay so I tried to snap a pic of us on the big comfy couch at Brio and I almost cut myself out...so I told Tim we needed to do another one...
This is the face I got from him... so I told him no more chances this was ON THE BLOG
Me and Jon Reep he is so funny he had me laughing in the pic


Tim and I went out on a date night on Sunday night...it was FABULOUS!!! We had a sitter for the kiddos for the first time in months!!!! I mean at least since we lived in Ohio.... so it was MUCH needed.

First we went to Brio Tuscan Grille for dinner... and it was soooo yummy!! It was delicious! Then we went to the funny bone to see Jon Reep. the show was Awesome!! We laughed very hard... if he is coming to a town near you... and I think he will be in Cheyenne Wyoming this weekend... I would seriously consider tickets! We even strolled the outdoor mall after the show and got some Cold Stone Creamery for dessert. It was wonderful to just spend some one on one time with hubby!


Here are the very few pics that I took!

:)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its very impressive. I think its ok if we repost this blog.


business credit cards

Vicky said...

Tammi, you look awesome!