Monday, August 18, 2008

Thank you all

Thank you to all of your for your thoughts and prayers over the last few days. As many of you know by now I went into the Dr on tuesday for an ultrasound and found out our baby had passed away. I was released from the hospital on Friday afternoon and have been very blessed to have lots of friends and family here for support and love. I know that this is a healing process and all a part of God's plan. Without all of my friends and family I would not be where I am today. Thank you all again for everything.



We are anxiously awaiting any possible answers from our medical professionals in the next few months but we are also aware that we may not get any answers and it is rare that we ever find out why these things happen.



I am so very blessed to have my wonderful husband and these amazing boys during this difficult time as well. They make it so apparent how great God's love is for us.



I struggled with if I should post this on the blog but since I have already shared our joy and pictures of our little angel I thought it was both appropriate and important for those who read my blog to know as well.



Thank you all for stopping and for all of your love and support. Please continue to keep us in your prayers. Little Wyatt Thomas is in heaven with the Lord being rocked and cuddled by many family members including his namesake; my father and that is a heartwarming thought to me.





Much love,



Tammi and the boys

9 comments:

Sam said...

Tammi, I can't begin to imagine how difficult those words were for you to write. But I believe in the power of prayer and I believe in you! I also believe that Jesus weeps with us. May God cradle YOU and your family in His loving arms during this difficult time. We love you so much!!!

The Vrabecs said...

Tammi, I am so sorry for you loss. You and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Bengela said...

Such beautiful words from a powerful woman full of grace...

two words: Ice cream
I'm coming over Wed nite and we're going to get some!

Vicky said...

Tammi, I had no idea and I seriously cried for you when I read your post. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers and please accept this virtual hug that is coming to you right now.

Terri and Scott said...

Tammi, you are a very strong woman and this post is just one tiny step towards healing your aching heart.
All our love,
Terri & the boys

Jenna said...

Oh Tammi, you fill my heart and eyes with tears! I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You are such a strong woman, and you have such a great family, sure makes you thankful, I am sure. You are in my thoughts and prayers. We love you guys!!

Cardwell Family News said...

Tammi, We are so sorry to hear this news. We will be thinking about your family during this tough time. Your positive attitude is an inspiration to a lot of women who have these experiences. Again, we are sorry!
Cardwells

Keelee said...

Tammi and Tim and Boys- Much love to you all during this difficult time. You are in my thoughts,

Love Keelee

Anonymous said...

Tammi you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. You know its hard to type and wipe tears at the same time. Love The McMenamy's