Thursday, June 05, 2008

The sweetest sound in the whole world!

Well I was able to hear the best sound in the world last friday.... Baby #3's heartbeat!! I think most of our readers know by now...but yes... we will be having another little one in December. We are very excited to complete our family. This time we WILL be finding out the sex...if the baby cooperates of course. But all I know for now is that I was able to hear a bit of the best sound ever... and that was exciting enough for now! We will keep you all posted!!

Thanks for stopping by!

It is soooooo hot here today but I have told myself I will not complain since we haven't had a summer in over 6 years ( neither Cheyenne or Lompoc. CA have warm weather) but it is funny how I really was not prepared for the heat... no matter what I told myself.


In other breaking news: I found a hairdresser today and I loved the cut she gave me. I have been scared as I loved my hairdressed in Cheyenne I was so afraid it would be a long process...but so far so good... we will see how it goes from here.


Okay all...Mom is enjoying the quiet of nap time right now... maybe I will catch a television show or something scandelous like that!!

Love to all!

Tammi and the boys!

7 comments:

Joanne said...

You are right.....that is the best sound in the world! I am so excited for you! All of the vacation pics are great......looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

So glad Baby is doing great!!!

- Melissa

The Vrabecs said...

Congrats Tammi! Very exciting :)

Terri and Scott said...

That's awesome. Its so exciting to hear the heartbeat. Hope you are feeling well.

Whitney Duvall said...

Congrats Tammy!!! Im sure #3 will be just as adorable as your first 2....you and Tim make really cute kids!

Bengela said...

OMG....I KNEW IT!!!! I just knew you were prego!!!!

KIM said...

Congrats Tammi had no idea you even wanted a 3rd baby. Of course I will hope for a little girl but boys are good too! Still chilly in Cheyenne......I don't think summer is coming here this year.