Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Enjoying the deck and weather

Tim's green thumb at work. Tomatoes on the bottom and Strawberries on top. We already had some Strawberries to munch on when we got home!
The other plant..
Tim and I taking a pic of ourselves in the deck.
Tanner and Evan ran through the sprinkler
Boys in the sprinkler

Back home over the weekend we are just spending time enjoying our deck and the warm weather. Tim has planted lots of plants and herbs for us and we are so excited that everything started to take off even while we were away. The kids enjoyed time in the sprinkler and mom and Dad just relaxed and drank strawberry lemonade. Life is good! I think my blog is pretty current for now... but I do have some more posts to share soon!!

Thanks again for stopping by!

Much love to all!

Tammi and the boys!


1 comment:

Terri and Scott said...

I love the vacation pictures. Looks like you are all loving your new house. See you soon.