Monday, June 02, 2008

Day two

The buried boys
Tim did this while I was asleep and showed me the pictures later...mom would have had a panic attack for sure...but they do not seem any worse for the wear.
Tanner and Jimmy building sand castles
Finding shells!
Tim building a sandcastle
Token shot of me...
Evan

Well day two. Started early with the beach. After a full exhausting day at the ocean. Seaking of an exhausting day at the ocean..you will see no pictures of Gabbi... that is because I couldn't get her to come in to take any of her. She spent the ENTIRE day out jumping the waves. I think over all it was a great day! We headed back to the boardwalk and went on some rides and ate snacks and such but I did not bring the camera on day two.


:)


Thanks for stopping!


Tammi and the boys!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Alex,
I am a co-founder of Fictionthis.com.

I have stumbled upon your blog and It looks like you like writing.
I thought you might be interested in a project that we are developing.
Please visit us at fictionthis.com.

P.S. Any feedback is welcome.

Regards,

Alex
Alex@fictiontis.com