Thursday, October 25, 2007

WSC

We had some Fall full at the WSC function this last tuesday evening. We did a horse and carriage ride with ghost stories and we had a chili cookoff...yum yum yum!! It was a great time! I have been very active in the WSC this year. I am even on the board and it has been a very rewarding position.

I stole this picture from Kim B.'s vlog because of course my camera is broken. The good news is that I found out last night that I CAN get a duplicate reciept printed and I will be getting the camera shipped off this weekend to get it back. In the meantime I bought a bunch of disposable camera's for the Halloween stuff but I am sure there will be a delay in the postings....How did we live BEFORE digital cameras????

Thanks for stopping my.

Much love,

Tammi and the boys!

4 comments:

KIM said...

Glad you could use the picture. You didn't steal it........you are welcome to any pictures...........hopefully your digital will be back soon.....

Sally Y said...

I know! How did we live without digital camera's or cell phone OR the internet! God bless technology! Glad you're having fun!

Sam said...

That sounds like such a fun fall activity!! mmm, chili....:)

Kim and Matt said...

Looks like a blast....sad to miss it. Every time we talk I keep forgetting to ask you about the WSC!! Sounds like it's going well though.

Good news on the camera. We'll give you a break about postings this time...hee hee. ;)