Wednesday, October 03, 2007

When it's not about the boys....it is all about ME!



As you blog readers know...it is usually about the boys ( and yes I have more hockey stuff to post) Every now and then it is about me... hee hee...or I think it should be. I went darker on the hair for winter and thought I would add a close up so you can see my Fabulous new do! I also bought this fun new ring from my new OBSESSION...Silpada. I just LOVE it the stones are interchangable...so I can wear it every day with every outfit!! How fun!!
Okay nighty night for me... Hannity and Colms is about done and that means time to hit the hay! :)
Love to all
Thanks for stopping...
Tammi and the boys...
P.S. Happy 1st birthday to my Great nephew Brandon.... waiting for pictures to post to show him off...where has the year gone???????
XOXOXO

3 comments:

Donna said...

I love the color of your hair!

Bethalow said...

Love your hair and miss you much!!!

KIM said...

Looks like we have all gone darker for the winter.....I too went and got a darker verision of "Blonde"...hey I added you to my blog as I saw I was link...Thanks! I hope that is okay if not let me know.