Saturday, October 20, 2007

Two other birthdays to celebrate....

These 2 little ones celebrated turning 1!!



Our handsome great nephew Brandon turned one on Oct 2nd.


Sorry we missed the celebration... looks like a lot of fun!!





( yum yum cake)


Our beautiful niece Anna turned one on October 18th!!

We are anxiously awaiting the "celebration" pics which is taking place this weekend.

I will try to keep this blog going and interesting with a camera being sent in to Kodak for repair....what a bummer!!

Thanks for checking in on us!!!

Much love to all!!

Tammi and the boys!


2 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

Happy Birthday little ones!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the birthday wish Aunt Tammi...I opened my gift at the party and I LOVE the lawn mower. Now I can help da-da out on the weekends! MaMa will have some pictures of my party to you soon.