Thursday, October 18, 2007

more pictures

presents
skating
Daddy and Tanner skating
Terri and Logan skating
Singing
The birthday boy
Coming off the ice
Presents
and more presents

the crew eating lunch
PINATA
The pinata is sprung!
Look at the candy we got!

Mommy and Tanner
Well the camera needs to be sent in for repair.....BUMMER!! But I do have a disposable that Tanner used to take pics of his friends at his party so I will post those pictures as well.
Love to all!
Thanks for stopping!
Tammi and the boys!


2 comments:

Sam said...

I love all of them, especially of Tanner with Mommy and the one where's he's skating with Daddy. You always did throw a great party! :)

Kim and Matt said...

I can't belive we missed Tanner's 5th birthday. It looks like everyone had a great time...and I hate to even ask but I'm guessing it's getting to be skating weather in good ol' Wyoming. ;)

P.S. I love your hair...did you get it cut recently?????