Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Scary picture quality....

Close up of Tim and I...don't his eyes look great?
ARRR
Arrr...again!
Lidsey,Shawna and my finger
The Lee's...don't they look great!!

But you get the idea! I will be soooo glad to get my camera back. The Halloween Party that we have attended the last few years... Lt Col and Cheryl Stanley's. This year it was a pirate party. So you see Shawn and Lindsey dressed up as a pirates as well. It was a blast as always and nice to catch up with friends. As I told Tim he may have left the squadron with his new job but I am not going anywhere...

:)

Thanks for stopping... there is a delay of course but pictures of the little trick or treaters to come soon...


Thanks for stopping!

Much Love,

Tammi and the boys

1 comment:

Kim and Matt said...

You guys look awesome!! :) I miss going to the Stanley's Halloween party!

P.S. It was nice weather here sort of...it got super foggy right around trick or treat time so it was really hard to see as the night went on. (I know...poor us!! Hee Hee)