Friday, November 03, 2006

Trying to be an educated voted (PSA)


Boy it is tough being a responsible adult. Last night at dinner I was chatting with the husband about how I want to be a more informed voter. I mean this time of year we just get hammered with these negative ads on both sides of the fence and I really never know where folks stand vs where I stand without a lot of research. So this morning Tim sends me this website.




No matter where you live in the country check it out. It is pretty cool. It allows you to see where you stand vs where your representatives and senators have voted on the issues at hand. I found it extremely informative. The downfall is you don't know where the new folks would stand but you can see if the folks in office are truly on the same page as you.


Just thought I would pass along the info. I know it settled some internal struggles that I was having as a "responsible" voter.


What ever your opinions remember to vote on Tuesday!


God bless America and the democratic process!




2 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

Good Job Tammi!! :)

Keelee said...

I already voted!!! Everyone votes 2006!!!