Tuesday, November 07, 2006

He cracks me up!!!

I tell ya' Tanner cracks me up! I have got to tell you what he said last night. I tried sooooo hard not to laugh and I don't want him to talk back but how can you not laugh at the logic of my four year old.

Okay so here is the story: It is after dinner and Tanner has been allowed 2 pieces of Halloween candy. So he eats the two pieces and he is literally bouncing off the walls. Tim is sitting watching TV and I am reading my book...Evan is asleep and Tanner is singing and babbling and literally cannot sit still. Tim looks at him and says "Tanner why do you need to be constantly moving and making noise?" And Tanner responds " Because Dad, I am a kid, that's why" . I about peed my pants I ran out of the room to crack up laughing. Of course he did not even know how "smart" he sounded. Of course I don't want him talking to us like that....but it was still too funny!!!

Okay that is my sharing for today.


I recieved the most adorable pictures of our neice Anna... BUT Shutterfly would not let me post them on the blog... so I might need to see if I can get them sent another way so I can share.

Tammi and the boys

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just let me know the ones you liked and i'll email you nthe jpg...lori

Kim and Matt said...

Hee Hee!! Tanner is too funny!!! What a cute story! :)

Unknown said...

Tammi I believe that if you create an account with Shutterfly you can automatically share from there :)

momto2boys said...

Sara??? I have a shutterfly acct.. I needed them just to see the pics? So, maybe there is something that I am missing?