Thursday, November 16, 2006

Surviving without mommy


Well I just recieved this picture from Tim. I have been in Denver for the week for training for a new job. I am sooooooo ready to get home tomorrow and snuggle my boys. It is taking every ounce of my being not to hop in the car right now. I am soo proud of what a great job my hubby has done of running everything while I am away. Poor Evan is getting 4 molars in ( Tim took him to the Dr's for grumpiness and a cough). But it appears they all survived a week without me. BUT I won't be doing this again very soon.


By the way this picture above denotes Evan's new favorite thing...feeding Brapp ( Brapp is also his newest word)


Well you can see that it is taken in the new house.... so we are moved in..while we will have a busy weekend getting the house in order before Turkey day next week.


Thanks for stopping in


Tammi ( missing her boys)

No comments: