Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I have my sticker...

I mean come on...that is the best part about voting right??? Just kidding! I really like election day. I feel like a real adult! Like my opinion really counts for something. I did my research this year so hopefully I did my state and my country justice.


Well... this is the craziest couple of weeks coming up for us! We will start our move to the new house on Thursday. This weekend will be spent moving a lot of stuff and trying to get settled in the new house and our current home sold. FUN FUN FUN! Then I am off to Denver for week of training for a new job. Then when I get home the next week is Thanksgiving! We are hoping to have a big feast with family coming in to visit. Well I am sure during this transisition posts with pictures will be hard to come by. But I hope to update soon with lots of good pictures of what is going on with us.

Thanks for checking in on us.

Tammi and the boys

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't get a sticker!!!