Thursday, November 09, 2006

He has been cancelled!!


Okay so today when I take the boys into school... I am in Evan's room and Tanner comes looking for me. He says " Mom, Bethany said she cancelled me because I am not as cute as Austin and she isn't going to be my friend anymore." What do you say to that? I assurred him that he is very cute and that whether people think he is cute or not is not an issue. I of course explained to him that if Bethany wants to "cancel" him for any reason there are other friends he can play with. Well, as I was walking out I see him telling Bethany.. "My mom said I am cute and if you don't like me I will find other friends!" That really was more for him then for him to tell Bethany. Either way...the girl drama is beginning! He always picks girls as his friends and they are always revoking thier friendships... boys never seem to do that. Well such is life I suppose. My baby is growing up before my very eyes.
Today is my friday! Last day of my temporary job. First day of the move to the new home! Sunday I am off to Denver for a week of training but not before I work my tail off the next few days.... fun fun fun!
Oh and in an Evan update: Apparently he gives 5 and high 5's all the time! I had no idea but they mentioned it at school that it is his favorite thing... too funny!
Thanks for checking in Tammi and the boys!

2 comments:

Bethalow said...

That is just way too unfair that he is ALREADY dealing with that stuff! So scary somebody!!!

Kim and Matt said...

Poor Tanner. :( But the story is very cute....how sad somebody that that silly little girl wants to cancel him!!! How could anybody want to cancel the cutest kid ever??