Wednesday, November 15, 2006

LONG TIME COMING...


Grandma and Grnadpa admiring Anna

Grandpa and Anna

Daddy and Anna


Well here are some of the pics that I promised of baby Anna and Grandma and Grandpa's visit to meet her. We are of course all jealous as we can't wait to meet her. I am not sure if my email to Lori didn't get to her ( I got some error message) or she has understandably has been adjusting to new mommy hood.
Also if anyone else if wondering why they haven't heard from me via email...give me another chance. I don't have a lot of emails ( they are on my dead computer) so feel free to drop me a line when you have a chance.


Well more updates soon... so much to update on. I know I have been a bad blogger. Things have been insane with us lately.


1 comment:

Kim and Matt said...

Yeah new pictures!! She's so cute. :) P.S. How are you blogging????????? You are the master blogger!!