Thursday, April 13, 2006

What a lucky girl...


I am soooo lucky and blessed to have the friends and family that I do. It was wonderful to be thought of by so many yesterday! I got tons of cards, emails and gifts!!! I am overwhelmed. My 2 day birthday celebration started yesterday with Sam showing up... with a vanilla latte in hand saying that her and Kim had gotten me a massage AND scheduled it AND were watching the boys!!! I literally cried tears of joy!! You guys are soooooo amazing to me!! In the evening the boys and I were treated to dinner by Billie and the kids... what a great time... Red Lobster... yum yum!! Billie also bought me an awesome set of ice cream bowls... I love them!! The blessing carried over to today where I recieved a present from Donna ( some much needed books) and lunch from Keelee...Chili's... yum yum!! I am not sure what I did to be thought of by so many but thank you to each and every one of you!! I am sooo blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people in my life!

Here is a fun pic of Tanner dressed up in the ribbons from my gift last night!

No comments: