Wednesday, April 26, 2006

SHOCKING!!!



I know pure shock and awe... a post about the boys... with pictures!!! :) Okay Tanner and Evan built a fort today and Tanner really wanted me to take pictures. So of course I obliged.


BIG NEWS!!! I would say Evan is officially crawling... I have some video of it and I will take more. It is kind of a funny crawl.. bit on the knees...bit of Army crawl. It was funny cause Uncle Matt was over the other day and he said.. "I saw Evan crawling by pulling his hind legs" I laughed so hard... I said Matt he is not a dog those are his only legs... we had a good chuckle about the whole thing.

There is other news about some friends leaving...but I am avoiding that whole thing for now.. you are not being forgotten I am just having a healthy case of denial... and I need so copies of the pictures from our Sunday night out to post.

:) Okay off to be responsible.. yuck!

:P



No comments: