Sunday, April 30, 2006

how sad somebody...


To use a Tanner quote.."how sad somebody" . It is sooo hard to say goodbye to our friends Sam, Brian and baby Nolan. This is the hardest part about the military. You have these friends that really are more of family... we share births, baptisms, anniversaries, holidays... and then in the blink of an eye they live 2000 miles away. I know that we will keep in touch.... it doesn't hurt that they will be living in Florida. :) We had a gathering last night to say goodbye... how I hate goodbyes.

Here is a picture of the happy family.

3 comments:

Mom Mc said...

Hi Tammi! I knew in the previous blog that it was Sam and Brian you were talking about being in denial. Thanks for the post of the picture but WHO IS THE LADY BESIDE HIM HOLDING OUR GRANDSON????????? Wow I have never seen Sam with straight hair! Almost didn't recognize her. I always check your blog each time I check Sam's.

momto2boys said...

Hello!!! Good to hear from you!!! I know..does your daughter-in-law look gorgeous or what?? Your son told me it was like having an affair she looked so different! :) I am sure you are looking forward to your visit with your beautiful grandson soon! Keep in touch!

Mom Mc said...

LOL!!!!! Hd to call my husband in to read this one. Yes we do agree she looks awesome! We can hardly wait to see the 3 of them!!!!!!! Waiting for a call from them to see how the first day of travel went. They hope to make to Lincoln for the night. Oh I forgot to include the gils too. Snoop our Pom is excited too.:)