Monday, April 24, 2006

Can you imagine????


This is the view out my kitchen window. I tried to put the thermometer in the picture so you could see the temperature. Can you even believe it is 25.8 at the time of the picture this morning. It is cold and everything is covered in ice and snow. Yuck Yuck and Yuck!! I just cannot imagine this weather. We cannot wait for our trip to warmer climits in May... :) We are soooooooooo anxious to enjoy the sunshine and warm weather. Anyway today is not a good day for the boys.. it is cold and yucky and neither of them feel well at all. Tanner has been sick with a chest cold and Evan I think is just teething with runny noses and bad diapers. Right now they are content playing together. I guess it is a good project day since we will not be going outside.


In other family news my niece called yesterday ( Nancy) and I am happy to report that they are expecting a baby boy at the end of Semptember this year. How exciting for them!!!