Thursday, April 20, 2006

Okay I am behind...












I know I know... I haven't posted.. well look what Mr Evan is doing now.. here he is pulling himself up on the coffee table. He is trying to stand on everything!! ut oh! Still not really an efficient crawler but definalty gets where he wants to go. Oh and he started going thorough my cabinets... you can see him caught in the act in one picture above... I love that face he makes it all the time. As you can see Big brother was sure jealous that Evan was getting too much "cheese" time so he jumped in too...

Well we had a nice Easter we went to a Rockies game ( really a Phillies game) and we saw the Phillies win... 1 to nothing! :) That was good..then we walked around a bit and ate at an irish pub in Denver. It was a gorgeous day.. in the 80's! Of course I left my camera in the car so I have no proof of our great time.

The bunny came Easter morning and he had hidden the baskets... Tanner found them both ( there was a lettuce trail) and he even tried to pillage stuff out of Evan baskets..boy it is hard being the baby. Mostly they got toys... but there was room in Tanners for a few pieces of candy.

Well I have a small window while Evan is sleeping and Tanner is playing outside to do a workout..so I promise to update more later today. Sorry I have been behind on posting.

No comments: