Sunday, August 02, 2009

Camping weekend!

We checked out a new place about 2 hours south of us called Longs Retreat pretty neat place! I did not take as many pictures as I thought. There was SOOO much to do. We did a ton, the go carts, the water slides, went canoeing etc. I did try to take a few pictures of all the fun! Basically I took and extra day off work and we made a long weekend of it.. enjoy the pics!





Evan at the lake.. it was hard to get him out of the water
I took this picture of Tim to show the splash pad..
This is for the big green slide in the lake..Tanner LOVED it!
This one is to show the dock and the diving boards..
Then there was a whole shallow area to build in the sand and such Tanner is a speck in this pic
You can also see the boat house where we did our canoe rental
See..the big long water slides.. I was suprised both boys rode these over and over
no fear at all in these kids..
Tim helping Evan with the water wars
Tanner ready to fire a shot
Playing in the sand
hangin out at camp
more camp
Tanner met lots of friends and played lots of ball
Across from our site
roasting marshmallows with a friend he made ( Sheldon)
Picture of all the fun stuff from our site, carousel, go carts, jump house...
Tanner and Sheldon... again!
Evan chillin by the lake

really sorry you have to see this twice.. too late and I am too lazy to remove it.. :)



So the first night it rained.. and look what we found.. WORMS!!




Evans worms!


Quick mom get the Camera.. take a picture of our worms!!

Well like I said it was a great time! There was absolutely no cell signal.. so it was uninterrupted family time. The boys said it was thier favorite camping trip ever! I am not sure if we will get to go back or not. We are looking into at least one more trip before the season is done. Special thanks to my hubby for doing all the hard work and making such WONDERFUL meals! He really does take the "roughing it" out of roughing it!

Thanks for stopping by!

I am trying to get better about posting.. :)

Much love to all!

Tammi and the boys





1 comment:

Bengela said...

looks like fun...we never heard of it...but it looks like it geared towards families..probably why!