Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A new friend and blogger....


I am soooo excited to have a new friend and to add her new blog to my list of favs! I got to meet Mary recently and if was so great to get to meet her, though our time with her was way too brief. I hope that we get to visit more in the future! I did snap this picture of Mary and Bryan at the buffet right before she left.


Mary and Bryan (aren't they cute)

They also recently announced thier engagement! We are so excited for them!
When we explained to the boys that Mr. Bryan was getting married. Evan thought that married and buried were the same and he thought Bryan was going to cover her with sand?? Ah my children they sure come up with some silly stuff!

Mary's blog is all about wedding planning and I am so excited to track thier progress.

Since I know Mary sometimes checks my blog.. I wonder if she will appreciate the colors I did this post in.. ;)

Thanks for popping in on us..

More posts to come!

Much love,

Tammi and the boys


1 comment:

Miss Maryel said...

Aw Tammi, thanks for the blog love! Go Gators!!