Tuesday, August 18, 2009

BIG Drama!

Well, lots of drama today in this family.

First of all, Evan has the chicken pox. He was vaccinatted so it seems to be a fairly mild case but still 7-10 days of no school. Day 1 and he is soooo bored!

Secondly, turns out day two of 1st grade has yielded a "girlfriend" there is even talk of marriage...talk about a whirlwind romance! Turns out Tanner STOLE Ashlyn from Noah.. ( because she thinks he is cuter then Noah--per Tanner) And Noah was NOT happy about it! There was some playground roughin' up...but all in all Noah indicated that he wants to be friends..... Oh the fun of school!

The story cracked me up... I wish you could have heard him tell it. It was told as Bad News and Good news... Bad news was about Noah and the play ground... and Good News.... "I got a girlfriend!!!!"

I know it is a bummer without pictures...but I will post some soon.


Thanks for stopping in!

Much Love,

Tammi and the boys

1 comment:

Sam said...

And Tim was worried that Tanner used to play dress up. See, it got him ready to to steal all the ladies! :) Can you record Tanner telling the story, I'd love to hear it per him! :)