Thursday, October 09, 2008

Tagged! I am it!

Okay from Sam...

Here is how it works....Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and leave them a comment on thier blog. Let the person know when you have posted the response.

10 years ago I was...

1. Crying over some loser I dated that couldn't hold a candle to my husband ( lesson: don't 2nd guess God's plan for you)

2. Spending lots of time working and partying with the girls

3. Spending lots of money on and time with my baby neice and nephew ( wow they are 11 now)

4. Wondering if I would ever get married and become a mom

5. Living in NJ and thinking I would never leave

5 things on today's to do list..

1. Do a new post to the blog (done!)

2. Work on Tanner's alphabet project

3. Figure out what is for dinner

4. Go shopping at Target for some odds and ends

5. Watch the office and Grey's Anatomy

5 snacks that I enjoy...

1. Ice cream ( I am big fan even thought my tummy is not)

2. Popcorn

3. Yogurt

4. Homemade Salsa and chips

5. Mike Sell's Potato chips ( I think it is an Ohio thing and they are soooo good)

5 things I would do it I was a millionaire...

1. Invest wisely

2. Travel frequently

3. Make sure everyone I love was well taken care of

4. okay this is too hard

5. I think everything else would stay the same as it is now

5 places that I have lived...

1. Gloucester, NJ

2. Elmer, NJ

3. Vandenburg AFB, CA

4. Cheyenne, WY

5. Beavercreek, OH

5 jobs that I have had...

1. Taco Bell

2. Telemarketer

3. Mortgage Originator

4. Customer Service Rep

5. Retail store cashier

Okay well I do not know how interesting my answers were....but I will tag...

Kim B, Teeter, Joanne,Debbie, and Terri...let's see if anyone does it!


No comments: