Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party

We were invited to the coolest kids Halloween party. It was only 3 doors down and they pulled out all of the stops. We had tons of food, goodies and lots of games...it ended with a movie outside under the stars....

The kids said...."Best Party Ever!"






Before we left...
During the mummy game (adults had to dress thier kids up as a mummy) This was after musical chairs

my mummy's


a shot of the mummy's



a group shot of kiddos




The movie night...they set a huge screen up on their garage and that is Ms. Geri making fresh popcorn for everyone.. yum!
There was also a game where we held cookies on a string and the kiddos ate the cookies... neat ideas!
Well I guess Trick or Treating is Thursday night here because they do not want to interfere with football games? I thought it was a bit odd but that is what we will be doing I supposse. Let's hope Evan gets to be in his actual costume at some point..
Thanks for stopping in!
We had a great weekend. Friday night I had a "date" with my friend Julie. We did dinner at Panera Bread, Starbucks and a movie (Secret life of Bees) . It was great to have some girl time and I really liked the movie.
Much love to all!
Tammi and the boys







3 comments:

KIM said...

Dont ask me why they do that but out east seems to be the way to go. Back in NH it was always the night before and they called it beggers night! Strange I know! By the way party looks great!

Vicky said...

That sounds like an awesome party! they even have the cool popcorn popper to top it off!

Sam said...

How fun!!! The boys look great, I love Halloween!