Monday, October 06, 2008

Mom's project...





So, I decided that I needed a project to work on. I could not find any craft classes or anything to do. I am still looking. In the meantime, I have been looking for a little hook for my laundry room for the kids to put thier back packs and coats on after school. So, I killed two birds with one stone. Now, that I got the paints and stuff out, I think I will need to get back into the habit of crafts. It is such a fun and relaxing thing to do.



All done
Oh and notice Tanner's adorable little lunch box. It is so darn cute and he LOVES it! He has been bringing it to school with his snack it it. Thank to Ms. Kim, Mr. Matt and the girls... what an adorable gift idea!

More to come!

Thanks for stopping in!

Much Love to all!

Tammi and the boys

4 comments:

liz said...

Oh goodness Tammi, I am totally feeling your craft bug. I can't decide to take a knotting class or a sewing class right now.... love creating things. It's got to be the season. Love your crafty creation. xo

Joanne said...

very cute! well done....and you are right, arts/crafts are fun! I like making mosaics best of all.

Sam said...

That's awesome Tammi! You've inspired me to get my craft project out of the Michael's bag that's been sitting there for 2 months! BTW,I tagged ya on my blog!

Kim and Matt said...

Yay!! I'm so glad he liked his gift!! I didn't get a chance to call to make sure it was all right. I figured he'd enjoy it for his new school. :) Miss and love you guys!!!! And the project looks great!!