Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy 1/2 a century brother!!!!!

50 years old!!!


WOW!!!



It is hard to believe that my young hip brother has turned 50 today!! It seems like yesterday he was strapping my onto the back of his bike or better yet we were cruisin' around in his car...and he knew EVERYONE and EVERY song on the radio. I wanted to share some pictures from his younger, hipper days.





I think by the centering I took this one :)

Lovin' on Mommy

Little Cheese (me) and Big Cheese we were inseperable!

Love you lots Big Cheese! Happy 50th Birthday!!

Much love,

-Little Cheese ( and the boys too!)



1 comment:

Sam said...

Okay, for whatever reason, this post and the priceless pics made me totally cry. Dang you Tammi and your sentimental posts. Love ya, Happy Bday to your big bro!!!