Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I thought I would never say it.....

I have to admit it... I miss WYOMING! I know, I know... I never thought that I would say it... but here I am saying it... already less then six months in....



What could bring this on you ask? Well I will tell you....VOTING! The best thing about Wyoming... is the lack of people! So, when I went to vote in and out no big deal.. well not so in Ohio. Granted, it is exciting that Ohio is a VERY important state in this election and it seems that Ohioians are taking this quite seriously. I went on my lunch break to try and vote for early voting and the line was around the building... ug! I guess I will need to try again.. Don't worry I will try again and I will do my best to do my democratic duty and cast my vote!



Okay... more stuff to come... tonight will hopefully be the last night I have to glue myself to a baseball game... GO PHILLIES!!!!!








Thanks for stopping in!

Much love,

Tammi and the boys


No comments: