Saturday, May 10, 2008

YUMMY!!!



Guess what I had for dinner.....????


YEP... a Fishamajig sandwich and a reeses peanut butter cup sundae and it was just as yummy as I remember. It has been YEARS... since I have been to Friendley's and there are 2 restaurants within 5 miles of my new home.... life is good!!! :)

We did lots of work today... shopping, unpacking...etc. We purchased some new furniture to turn this house into a home... and I hope to have some pictures to post soon. We are loving our new place. New church in the morning...lots of choices there but I think we will try on base first.

Thanks for stopping in for my ramblings... :)

Much love,

Tammi and the boys!

2 comments:

Bengela said...

yum yum...we love Dragons' games too...hopefully we'll get to one more before we leave this summer!

Did you see that the Backstreet Boys are coming here to Dayto in August??!?!?! I wish I could go, but will be gone by then :*(

Kim and Matt said...

I'm jealous!!!! I LOVE Friendlys!!! Have some more for us will ya??