Monday, May 19, 2008

Beach bound!

"watch the tram car please!"
The rides on the boardwalk
North Wildwood beach
Yep the Halls are off on another adventure! We are beach bound! We are headed "home" to Jersey. We were able to get a place for Memorial Day weekend and we will spend the time with my neice and nephew. I can't wait!! I can't wait to see everyone! We will be in town for about a week and we think we will arrive sometime this friday.
Contact me if you want a little Hall time and will be around cause we really want to see as many people as we can. I am not sure when we will all be able to get there again. But I am also hopeful since we are closer we will be able to take more trips out to see everyone!
Much love to all!
Thanks for stopping!
Tammi and the boys!!
I had better get back to work..the house is really coming together which is nice..we worked our tails off yesterday... and almost every box is unpacked and put away :)

2 comments:

Donna said...

Yea!!! I can't wait to see you guys!

Kim and Matt said...

I'm jealous! Looks like tons of fun. Safe travels there and back. :)