Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New House


Well here is a shot of our new home! I am still working on digging out of boxes and I will take some pics soon... Today we got some curtains up. There are a ton of floor to ceiling windows so the curtains really have added some warmth. As of right now there is not one thing hanging on a wall....but it is getting there.
We love it here!!!!
We found a great little spot to eat... it was reccommended by Terri and we have been 2 times in the week we have been here... City Bar-B- Que...sooooo yummy!!!!
Well, sorry the posts have not been to exciting... just know that I am working hard!!!!
More soon!!
Much love to all!
Thanks for stopping!
Tammi and the boys!

9 comments:

Bethalow said...

This house is just too darn cute!!! I absolutely love it Tammi!

KIM said...

Love the house!

The Vrabecs said...

Wow, what a beautiful house!!

Sam said...

Wow, a white picket fence and everything!!! What a gorgeous home, you are sooo blessed!!!

Joanne said...

beautiful house.......I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

its like a picture! we're so happy for you! (but miss you tons!)

Terri and Scott said...

Oh yeah, I remember the plan of houses you live in. They were building them right before we left. Am looking forward to a visit. Glad to hear you love City BBQ. It sure is lip-smackin' good.

Jenna said...

Love the new house, it's just too dang perfect!!!

Kim and Matt said...

OK, again, I love your new house! It's gorgeous!! Makes me miss OH!!