Saturday, May 17, 2008

Some Travelin' stuff

Our temporary home.. this is Fam Camp Cheyenne WY
We did not stay in the camper much as it was VERY cold and snowing!

The spot we camped at in FamCamp Scott AFB... it was gorgeous there!!
Omaha had a really pretty fam camp too..but I neglected to take a picture. In Omaha we got to have dinner with the Durelia's, the Douglass', and the Elshire's it was wonderful to see everyone!!


Well we did the drive in 3 days. We had a nice adventure. Well that is easy for me to say..it was just me and the sirius radio in my car. Tim had both boys, the dog and the camper with the truck.



We drove pretty easy days...took our time... but it went pretty fast overall. We were excite to arrive and check out our new town. Over the past almost 2 weeks we have seen a lot here in Ohio. We really love it already!! There is sooooooooo much to do. I am trying to convince to Tim to buy one of the cute farms in Xenia and stay..but I don't think that is in the cards for us.

We are settled in for now. No...I still do not have anything on my walls...but we keep spending more time exploring then getting our house finished.. :)

In other news.... I got a job!! I am excited about that I had 2 interviews and was offered the 1st job. I am not sure what will come with it...but I am going to try it out. We already found the kids a new school and got Tanner registered for Kindergarten...they cannot wait to get in school and make some new friends. I think they will have to wait a bit...because... we are going to try to get back home (NJ) for a trip.... very soon!! I will keep everyone posted.

Much love to all... thanks for stopping!

I will take more pics soon..

Tammi and the boys!

No comments: