Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ignore the lack of decorating...please!

Okay please keep in mind.. the house isn't really decorated...but I am posting some pics just so you can see where we are these days...and how it is kind of set up. So someday when I get some pictures on the wall and stuff set up... I will try to take more.....












Back of the house...with deck


I took this pic so you could see the playground accross the street..hard to see but the kids love it.




The kitchen from the back door


the kitchen looking into the living room...


The only room "kinda" finished is Tim's office.

5 comments:

liz said...

So happy to see how well you guys have settled into your new home. The house is beautiful! Can't wait to see more pictures and read more of your adventures. xo

Whitney Duvall said...

Tammi the house is beautiful! Glad you are enjoying your new home.

Sam said...

Wow, it's so beautiful!!! I love the hardwood floors. You all found a gem!!! Please don't tell Nolan there are such houses with parks by the house, he may book his own flight to move in with the Halls!!!

Jenna said...

I just love your house, it is absolutely beautiful! Sounds like you guys are sure keeping busy exploring, I am so jealous of you!!

Kim and Matt said...

I love it!! Love the kitchen. Can't wait to see more pics after all is finished!