Friday, April 18, 2008

Transistions are hard!

Well today was the last day of school for the kids. Evan is pretty much clueless and just excited about the move. Tanner is anxious. He is sad about leaving his friends. He is nervous about moving to a new place and starting a new school...and even more so kindergarten. We have talked alot with him...but I know that transisitions are hard. Cheyenne Wyoming is like a foreign country to my Northeastern soul...but to these boys it is home... and it has so been thier entire lives. So that is something. I know they will both do great!! I know at thier age the most important thing is family and they won't miss a second of that.

We did celebrate the last day of school with a party and cupcakes... and such. Thier teachers were in tears. I am sorry that pictures are hard to come by right now. Tim also got back from his last trip! Yeah!! He has been travleing alot this last year and I am glad that is coming to an end for a brief time.

We have lots of work ahead of us...but is is so exciting and fun!!! We will keep you all in the loop as much as possible... and catch you up as soon as we can.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tammi and the boys!

5 comments:

Terri and Scott said...

I know moving is hard. They'll do great and so will you. We'll miss you here but our loss is Dayton's gain.

The Vrabecs said...

I am sure the boys will do great, but it doesn't make leaving any easier. Good luck with the move!

Sam said...

This post made my heart hurt a little. Those boys are tough and like you always say (a phrase I've stolen lately), Tanner knows no strangers! Miss you all so much!!

JJDerek said...

I know it will be hard but I am excited about y'all getting that much closer to us!!!

Jenna said...

Your Boys will do great! I'm sure they will only feed off of the excitement that you and Tim have about moving! If you guys need help with anything, give us a call, I can't help to much, but I would love to volunteer my hubby!! Hopefully we'll be able to make it to your going away. Take care and don't get too overwhelmed in the coming weeks!