Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Brief trip to Florida

Bruce and Abbey at the Phillies game
The beautiful Abbey
Pretty Ms. Billie
Billie and Jaime on our girls night
Me and Billie
Brett and Abbey



As the snow falls... allow me to reflect back on a few weeks ago. Yes you heard that right..SNOW! They are calling for 5-8 inches tonight...though I have my doubts!! But I do feel a sick day coming on.... :)





I had the pleasure of visiting some of my favorite people a few weeks back. It was awesome!! You never realize how much you really miss people until you get to spend some time with them again. It was fabulous in everyway! I hope we all get to spend some more time together soon.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Much love to all!
Tammi and the boys!






1 comment:

Sam said...

Everyone looks fantastic! So glad you had a wonderful trip!!