Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Love me some AI

Okay I Love American Idol and this season has been the best one so far! The talent is just top notch.... so I interupt this usual blog to talk about the idols and my opinions...like anyone cares...right :)



Well it was a bummer to say goodbye to Michael Johns this week! I liked him though I knew he would not go all the way......
I can't even believe that Brooke is still there but Michael is gone... she is the one person that I hope every week will go home... well, I know she has a fan club..but I just don't get it!

Now my favorite from Day 1.... David!! I LOVE him!! I will not make the mistake the Michael Johns fans made... I will keep on voting for him... ALOT!





Thanks for stopping.... and bear with us as postings will be delayed as we gear up for the move!

Much love to all,

Tammi and the boys!












5 comments:

Joanne said...

The girls and I love American Idol, when I am working they text me the play-by-play. Brooke is actually the only girl I like, but my very favorite is David Cook. I like all of the guys but David C is definitely the most entertaining.

Kim and Matt said...

Hee Hee. You're too funny. I'm glad you had a good trip to FL. Will give you a call soon. :)

KIM said...

Well Tammi that is what it is all about........not everyone likes what others like. I did like Micheal but I guess to me they are all pretty much the same this year. I can take them or leave them. By the way I do like Brook! Enjoy the show.........I am sure we will hear from quite a few of them in the future.

Terri and Scott said...

I'm not an AI fan...actually I never get to see it. However, I have seen some of the performances and I've got to say I'm for David Cook. Love the rockers...always cheer for the rockers.

Bengela said...

Love me some AI! I like David Cook and the dredlock guy, but you never know who's going to win these things!!!

I'll be in Chey-town tomorrow aftenoon--staying at the Wards--let's hang out!!!

ang

send me your # again...I'm 937-684-3325.