Thursday, April 03, 2008

It is OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL!!!

As many of you already know.. we are moving!!!! This annoucement has not "officially" made the blog yet...but here goes!! This family will finally get to leave Wonderful WINDY Wyoming... and we will be moving to Dayton Ohio! We are all soooo excited!! On April 1st we celebrated our 6 year anniversary of living in Cheyenne Wyoming. On that day I celebrated by giving my notice at my job! Time is short now and there is LOTS to be done. One month from today we will be driving out of the gate and onto a new "adventure". I have lots that I still need to blog to update what we have been up to....but bear with me...because we are working hard here! It is amazing how much stuff you can accumulate by living in a place for 6 years!

More posts to come!!! Yes with pictures I PROMISE!!

Thanks for bearing with me.

Much love,

Tammi and the boys.

3 comments:

Terri and Scott said...

See my face...its green with jealously. I love Wright-Patt and the Dayton area. I hope you all have a great adventure there too!

The Vrabecs said...

Congrats, I know you guys have been in WY for a loooong time (at least by military standards). I hope you guys enjoy Ohio!!!

Bengela said...

Can't wait to see you in Ohio...except I"ll be in Colorado til 9 May!!! But we'll get together when I get back.
ang